Free Virtual Mental Health Support for Students
Current students can set up their accounts now, so they can easily access TimelyCare whenever needed.
Brightpoint students now have access to free 24/7 virtual mental health support through TimelyCare. TimelyCare is a virtual health and well-being platform that can be accessed using any web-enabled device such as a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop. Students who are feeling anxious or overwhelmed can use TimelyCare to talk to a licensed provider. They can also access other support services, such as health coaching and a variety of self-care content.
TimelyCare is available to all currently enrolled Brightpoint students at no cost.* To access TimelyCare, students will need to visit timelycare.com/vccs or download the TimelyCare app from their app store and then register with their college email address. Students are encouraged to set up their accounts now, so they can easily access TimelyCare services whenever needed. Services include:
- TalkNow – 24/7, on-demand emotional support.
- Scheduled Counseling – Select the day, time, and mental health provider of your choice. (6 visits per year)
- Health Coaching – Support for developing healthy behaviors.
- Psychiatry – Advanced mental health care, available upon referral.
- Basic Needs Support – Get connected to low or reduced-cost community resources.
- Self-Care Content – Yoga and meditation sessions and group conversations with our providers on a variety of health and well-being topics.
For more information about this service, including a video overview and answers to frequently asked questions, visit Brightpoint’s TimelyCare page.
*We are unable to provide this service to dual enrolled students.