Brightpoint’s Office of Student Activities is your hub for having fun, making friends and getting involved on campus.
Join the Club
Brightpoint has more than 30 student-run clubs so you can connect with those who share your interests.
Student Club List
Take the Lead
Get involved in our Student Government Association to ensure students’ voices are heard at Brightpoint.
Join us for campus-wide events like block parties, sports viewing parties, and holiday celebrations, as well as virutal events and activities.
Showcase your Talent
Brightpoint has gyms in the Trailblazer Hall on the Midlothian campus and in the Nicholas Center on the Chester campus. Gyms are now open for student, faculty and staff use. Check the weekly Student Activities email for updates.
Midlothian Campus Gym
Monday & Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 3:30 – 7:00 p.m.
Chester Campus Gym
Monday: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. & 1:00 – 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. & 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday: 1:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Want to join an intramural basketball, flag football, soccer, or volleyball team? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to planning campus activities and supporting student groups, the Office of Student Activities is where you obtain your free Student ID.
- Request your student ID remotely. Log in to your student email before completing this form.
- Get verified. After, requesting your ID, complete your verification. Virtual verifications are done via Zoom, Monday - Wednesday from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. This process takes less than 5 minutes.
- Your Student ID will be mailed to you.
Reasons to obtain your ID:
- Print at the campus library
- Obtain your parking pass
- Access to attend certain events on campus
- Access to campus gym
- Store discounts
- Access to VSU recreational facilities (swimming pool)
- The ability to be identified as a Brightpoint student quickly
- Check out books and meeting rooms at the library
- Sign in at the ARC