Many employers support their employees with tuition assistance as they further their careers.

If your employer is paying for your classes, you must submit the employer’s purchase order or written authorization along with a contract agreement form signed by the employer. The contract agreement form can be obtained from Financial Services Office by emailing and/or The contract will solidify the agreement of your employer to be billed by the college for your tuition and fees.