Employer Partnerships with Career Services
Brightpoint keeps our community strong by forming mutually beneficial collaborations and partnerships to meet evolving workforce demands.
Our active partnerships with more than 30 top colleges and universities, Fortune 500 companies, local businesses, and leading healthcare systems across Virginia lead to better outcomes for our students and the local community.
Build your workforce with career-ready graduates who possess adaptable skill sets, well-rounded perspectives, and are ready to thrive in a changing workforce. Brightpoint educates students in 70+ programs in a variety of disciplines. View our list of majors to see how Brightpoint talent can enhance your business.
Post Jobs and Internships
Our Online Job Board allows employers to post jobs and internships and register for career events. Students, alumni, and community members have 24/7 access to this internal database. We also have multiple job boards on both campuses. If you would like a position description or flyer posted, please email it to the Career and Internship Coordinator.
The Career Services office is dedicated to connecting students to quality job and internship opportunities. We encourage employers to focus on building relationships with students early and to share their brand with our college community throughout the academic year. Our office is committed to helping employers meet their hiring needs through meaningful engagement opportunities throughout the academic year. To discuss your hiring needs and to schedule recruitment events, please contact the Career and Internship Coordinator.
Campus Location and Directions
Company Tuition Assistance and Reimbursement
If your organization offers tuition assistance or reimbursement and if you’d like to learn more about how you can connect your employees to Brightpoint’s training and educational opportunities, please contact us.
Virginia Employer Readiness Toolkit
The Virginia Employer Readiness Toolkit is a comprehensive document to aid the employer community in building and expanding internship and work-based learning opportunities for higher education students throughout the Commonwealth. The readiness toolkit provides information and key resources to employers as they consider implementing these programs either at their place of work or remotely. The toolkit helps employers with their readiness for interns to ensure quality of the experience for students, institutions, and businesses.
Events and Workshops
Tuesday, March 21, 2023
- Drop-In Career Support; tips for career fairs, help with resumes & cover letters, guidance with interviews, and more! 11:00am - 1:30pm Chester Campus
Wednesday, March 22, 2023
- Drop-In Career Support; tips for career fairs, help with resumes & cover letters, guidance with interviews, and more! 2:00pm - 4:00pm Midlothian Campus
Monday, March 27, 2023
- Career Fair: Business, Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Math, Science 12:00pm - 2:00pm Midlothian Campus
Thursday, March 30, 2023
- Career Fair: Welding, Electricity, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Machining, HVAC, & Pharmaceutical Manufacturing 4:00pm - 6:00pm Chester Campus
Tuesday, April 11, 2023
- Criminal Justice and Military Career Fair 10:00am - 12:00pm Midlothian Campus
Monday, April 24, 2023
- Career Guidance Drop-In Day 11:00am - 2:00pm Chester Campus
Thursday, April 27, 2023
- Career Guidance Drop-In Day 11:00am - 2:00pm Midlothian Campus